Based on the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 and Google Coral – all tools, libraries, framework and ecosystem available for Raspberry Pi are ready to start a new Edge AI project.
Raspberry Pi CM4
Sony 8 MP camera
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0 module
Power supply 9-24VDC
eMMC Flash or micro SD card
Google Coral AI Accelerator
GSM/LTE modem with external antenna
- Raspberry Pi CM4
- Compact device
- Sony 8 MP camera
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0 module
- Power supply 9-24VDC
- eMMC Flash or micro SD card
- Google Coral AI Accelerator
- GSM/LTE modem with external antenna
The product is available in three variants:
Basic, Standard and Advanced.
Raco Edge AI Gateway designed to speed up product development
Based on Raspberry Pi CM4 and Google Coral
Minimized risk of failure
due to certified solution
Designed and manufactured in Europe
No hardware team needed
- Based on Raspberry Pi CM4, all variants
- External antenna for WiFi module
- Optional 8, 16, 32 GB eMMC Flash or micro SD instead
- Sony IMX219 8-megapixel camera
- Mini PCI Express Connector (USB only) for GSM/LTE modem with external antenna
- Power supply 9-24VDC
- USB and Ethernet interfaces on front panel
- RGB LED diode on front panel, can be controlled by user
- GPS receiver with external antenna
- 2 opto-isolated inputs for external triggers
- 2 opto-isolated open collector outputs
- 2-lane MIPI CSI-2 connector compatible with Raspberry Pi standard for optional external camera
- Aluminum enclosure 105x90x24 mm (WxDxH)
|Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4||Use own RPi module||4GB RAM, 16GB eMMC||8GB RAM, 32GB eMMC|
|Wi-Fi 2.4 / 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac||Use own RPi module||+||+|
|Bluetooth 5.0||Use own RPi module||+||+|
|Onboard Google Coral AI Accelerator - TPU Edge-AI capabilities||+||+||+|
|Onboard Sony IMX219 8MP camera||+||+||+|
|USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces on front panel||+||+||+|
|RGB LED diode on front panel, can be controlled by user||+||+||+|
|2 opto-isolated inputs for external triggers||+||+||+|
|2 opto-isolated open collector outputs||+||+||+|
|2-lane MIPI CSI-2 connector compatible with Raspberry Pi standard for optional external camera||+||+||+|
|IP40 Aluminum enclosure 105x90x24 mm (WxDxH)||+||+||+|
|Mini PCI Express Connector (USB only)||+||+||+|
|Power supply included||-||+||+|
|GPS receiver with external antenna||-||-||+|
|Quectel EC25 LTE Modem with external antenna||-||-||+|
For specific requirements, we offer hardware design service including: PCB design, enclosure adaptation (color and overprint) and other on special request.
Our AI and Software Development teams can help you with building AI models as well as mobile and desktop apps.
Example business scenarios
Getting real-time data for better queue management, passenger capacity assessment & evacuation efficiency.
Automated quality control
Real-time monitoring of the manufacturing process, detecting defects.
Edge AI face detection and recognition system
Identifying staff members to improve workplace safety and monitor employee attendance.
Camera displacement and field of view change detection system
Increasing security by notifying of every attempt to move the device, change the camera angle or cover the lens.