– The Controller of your provided personal data is Apollogic Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Poznań at ul. Rubież 46, 61-612 Poznań, telephone: +48 61 6311067.
– To receive more information on the processing of your personal data, contact our Data Protection Officer at the address of our registered seat indicated above or via e-mail at: iod-anti-bot-bitapollogic.com
– Your personal data, contained in the contact form above, will be processed for the purpose of providing communication between us, as well as for marketing purposes (including in relation to sending pre-sales and sales materials, information about the organisation of events such as training courses, workshops, conferences, etc.) – but only in areas thematically related to your message.
– The basis for our processing of the personal data contained in the contact form is:
· your voluntary consent – in terms of the purpose of providing communication,
· our legitimate interest of the data controller – in terms of marketing purposes.
– You can withdraw your consent at any time by writing to us at the postal address or email address indicated above. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
– If the premise of our processing is the legitimate interest of the controller (marketing purposes), you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for these purposes. In the event of an objection, we will immediately cease processing your data.
– Your personal data may be received by our subcontractors – providers of services and of ICT systems, couriers etc.
– We use Microsoft 365, so your personal data is transferred to Microsoft Corporation with its registered office in Redmond, USA. The data is transferred by Microsoft to third countries in accordance with standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission.
– If your query so necessitates, we may share your personal data with our associated companies: apoQlar GmbH with its registered office in Hamburg, Germany, theBlue.ai GmbH with its registered office in Hamburg, Germany, ApoQ Group with its registered office in Poznan, Poland and ApoQlar PL Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznan, Poland.
– We will process your data for a maximum period of 5 years since your last contact unless you withdraw your consent or object to the processing earlier.
– You are not obliged to provide your personal data, but it is necessary if you wish to contact us or to receive marketing materials from us.
– You have the right to access your personal data at any time.
– If you notice that your data are incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to correct them.
– When your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected, when you withdraw your consent to the processing of data, object to the processing of your data or when the data are being processed unlawfully – you may request their deletion.
– You also have the right to request limitation of the processing of your data – when you notice that your data are incorrect, you may request limitation of their processing for a period that will allow us to check their correctness; when your data are being processed unlawfully but you do not wish for them to be deleted; when we no longer need your data but you may need them for defending or asserting claims.
– You may request transfer of your data.
– If you believe that we are processing your data unlawfully, you may file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Data Protection Authority.