Hardware design services
Let us research, invent and develop IoT electronics for you. We specialize in R&D services, focusing on wireless communication, telemetry systems and sensors.
Our hardware design offer includes
Our offer includes rapid prototyping and hardware design with PCB circuit design and firmware development covering microcontrollers, embedded systems and system on module. We put a lot of effort into delivering the full scope of services, including Edge AI development (Google Coral, NVidia Jetson) and IoT Cloud integration (Microsoft Azure, AWS)
Research and Recommendation
- Wireless connectivity technologies research and recommendation
- Microcontrollers/system on module selection and recommendation
- Market research & components selection
- EMC and RED testing, including a selection of proper norms
- Bill of Material preparation
Designing and Prototyping
- PCB design, circuit design using Altium Designer
- Edge AI modules usage in custom Edge AI solutions
- Custom enclosure design, 3D printing or off-the-shelf enclosures selection
- Rapid hardware prototyping using Raspberry Pi, ST and ESP developer boards
Implementation and Support
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module implementation in custom hardware design
- Mass production planning and coordination
- Support with CE/FCC marking process
Interested in the PCB Design process?
We are a trusted partner
Design & development
made in Europe
Customer support and
Experience on large projects for US companies
Raspberry Pi Approved
Member of Bluetooth
Our hardware designers work closely with our firmware developers since the early beginning of each project. Ordering full scope service from one partner is the best option as we coordinate the whole process to deliver high-quality prototypes and products worldwide.
- Microcontrollers programming (C, C++, MicroPython)
- System on module development (C++, Python)
- Embedded systems design (Linux, Yocto)
- Linux programming (Bash, Python)
- IoT Cloud integration (devices provisioning, certificates, MQTT, Microsoft Azure IoT Hub, AWS IoT Core, Mender.io)
- Edge AI models preparation and training (TensorFlow, TensorFlow Lite, PyTorch)
- Ready to use Edge AI use cases (objects detection & classification, tracking, optical character recognition (OCR))
- Battery usage optimization algorithms
- EMC / RED test firmware development
IoT cloud development & integration
The power of Internet of Things is that raw or structured data from each device can be sent to the cloud. IoT hardware with the firmware collects data e.g. measurements of temperature, humidity, vibrations or air composition. Some of this data can be processed by the Edge AI in offline mode, but most of the situations require further data processing.
- IoT cloud integration (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Azure IoT Hub, AWS IoT Core, Mender.io)
- Devices provisioning (certificates, private/public keys)
- Remote devices management
- Over-the-air (OTA) firmware updates
- Cloud data processing
- Dashboards, reports, push notifications
Work with us and follow the agile approach.
We start from workshops, research and listening to the customer’s needs,
through prototyping, testing, certifying and finally production.
Other related services
PCB design services
Our engineers provide assistance in creating a printed circuit board (PCB) from scratch to bring your electronic circuits to life and get to market faster.
Rapid 3D prototyping
Rapid prototyping and 3D printing provide cost-effective and quick feedback to refine the final product and its usability before entering the market.
Circuit analysis & design
We provide electrical circuit board design services based on delivered requirements to accelerate product development.
IoT cloud solutions
Benefit from the Microsoft Azure platform and improve the performance of your devices with Internet of Things capabilities.
Mobile/web app development
To meet your business’s specific requirements, our software developers will design UX mockups and develop custom web or mobile app. Find out more about our Software development offer.
Our software development team will guide you through the app and support during user acceptance tests (UAT) before moving to the production phase.
Let’s stay in touch
Tell us about your IoT project and we’ll get back to you shortly.